Fully Remote Kubernetes - Golang Engineer
$170,000 | Boston | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Should software engineers be writing ground breaking applications rather than concentrating on ops all the time?
Should Kubernetes be as easy as possible to use, rather than simply be some complicated buzz word?
Is open source the way things should be?
Well I'm working with a client that believes these things to be true. If you've been looking for an environment that champions the above then you can consider your search to be over.
* Remote first policy
* Well funded
* The most autonomous environment you've ever known
* HQ on America's East Coast
* A CNCF member company who love a community event
* Work with Go, Prometheus and Kubernetes to build new features for a flagship product
* Create tests and automate workflows
* Optimise the supporting infrastructure
* Contribute to the wider team discussion about new features and improvements
What Do You Need:
* Previous experience of Golang AND Kubernetes
* An eye for detail and high quality code
* To be cloud native comfortable
What's In It For You:
* A laid back management style
* A current, modern-day tech stack
* Full training and development support from CNCF
* Regular hackathons and events at the HQ (or remote if you prefer)
This truly is one of the most exciting opportunities to come along. The business made great strides in 2020 to position themselves as a well known player in the Kubernetes ecosystem.
Now is the time to get your application across for an informal chat and to see if all of the above really is true or just some fairy tale.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.