Fullstack .NET Developer - 1 Day Remote
£85,000 | Osterley | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
I am currently working with a global media conglomorate who are looking to open their new offices in Osterley. The Media Technology Group is responsible for the strategy, architecture, technical implementation, ongoing development as well as maintenance and support of the technical solutions in place within International Media Operations. They're looking to expand their .NET Squad and are looking for a Developer to come in hit the ground running.
Currently they are looking for Fullstack .NET Developers from Junior to Senior levels. Candidates with BizTalk experience will be considered for further positions and classified as a bonus. The Software Engineer will be expected to deliver high quality code that adheres to departmental coding standards and to contribute to the continuous development and updating of these standards. The Software Engineer will follow agreed architectural principles and solution design as well as carry out low level and component level design.
The following experience will be required how candidates with general Fullstack experience will be considered -
- .NET Framework, in particular MVC and classic ASP
- Adept working with Controller, Model, Service Layer, C# and Entity framework
- WCF web services, Windows services and ESB, ideally BizTalk, an advantage
- MS SQL Server and database manipulation
- Knowledge of application development and cyber security best practice
- Source code management, Automated Testing and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of Automated Testing (Unit Testing, Spec Testing, TDD, BDD) and Software Testing Frameworks (Selenium, NUnit)
- Good understanding of software development practices (SOLID, design patterns)
The team will be working within an agile environment and under Scrum methodologies so any prior experience or knowledge of this process will be highly considered. They use JIRA and Confluence so any prior experience or knowledge of this will also be highly considered.
If you are interested in this position then please get in touch as soon as possible for immediate interviews.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.