£40,000 | Loughborough | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Are you a web developer wanting to work in e-commerce? Are you looking for a role where you can work with multiple technologies? If yes, please read on...
Our client, are seeking a Full Stack Developer who will play a key part of a scrum team (5-7) on products such as comparison engines, e-commerce web apps, mobile apps and much more. They pride themselves in being diverse through use of multiple technologies (ReactJS, Vue.js, AngularJS, NodeJS etc.) and their way of working is fundamentally 'Mobile First', so all applications are built and designed to be functional on mobile before implementing them across other streams.
Key Responsibilities of a Full Stack Developer:
* Build, develop and test applications through the 'Mobile First' approach.
* Create interesting and fully functional applications for mobile, tablets, web etc.
* Interact and implement applications with the cloud.
* Help shape the team's technical roadmap.
* Advocate best-breed practices including TDD, code reviews, CI and CD.
* Monitor and manage code quality and technical debt.
Essential Skills required by Full Stack Developer:
* Proven experience in web development skills (ReactJS, Angular, Node, MongoDB etc.).
* Good understanding of working in a scrum environment and sprint ceremonies.
* Working knowledge of agile best practices (code reviews, unit tests, TDD etc.).
The Full Stack Developer role offers a well-defined career path to a Technical Architect/Lead position and the client are forever exploring new markets, from wellness to security, so that the most comprehensive service can always be offered to their customers.
Would you say you fit the skill set for this role? If you're interested, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.