Full Stack Engineer
£100,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Full Stack Engineer
London (in office at least 2 days a week)
3+ years experience £60-£80K
6+ years experience £80k-£100k
Software development is at the core of the business and has driven their success and growth. Our client is now looking for more amazing engineers to join their team and help them grow even more.
* Our product managers, business stakeholders, QAs, designers and engineers collaborate together in cross-functional mission teams. This allows us to test hypotheses, build features and address problems quickly and efficiently, working within a scrum framework.
* We offer great progression within engineering, with routes into team management or technical leadership. Our team leads and tech leads have all been promoted internally.
* Our engineers are given the freedom and autonomy to make empowered decisions, research new technologies, and learn and share knowledge with their peers. Developers are encouraged to take ownership of architectural decisions.
* We hold Engineering Architecture chats weekly, Show and Tells fortnightly and bi-annual companywide hackathons (with some incredible prizes).
* Our projects vary between developing software for both internal and customer-facing use. You will be involved right from conception to delivery and post launch support.
* C# (.net472/.net Core/.net 5) for the application code
* REST APIs
* SQL Server and Entity Framework
* React and Redux for internal and external web applications
* Azure as our Cloud Provider
Our current roles are for mid level engineers. We would love for you to apply if:
You have a few years of experience with 2 or more of the following;
* C# (any version)
* You want to play an active role in a rapidly growing product that is helping thousands of everyday businesses thrive
* You enjoy working in a team and are happy to get stuck in from day one
* You love diving into challenging problems
* You have a real passion for your work and love learning
* You are happy sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
Keen to talk with experienced Engineers/Developers with the above tech stack experience looking to join a growing business investing heavily in technology and their people.
* Should you feel like you are suitable for this role then please contact me directly on 07593135908 or apply via this advert and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss this with you.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.