Full Stack Developer
£75,000 | Kingswood | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
Full Stack Developer
£65,000 to £75,000 + excellent benefits
Remote/Hybrid working options available
The Full Stack Developer will be a key member of a multi-disciplined cross functional team responsible for designing, creating and supporting new technical products and services to support the companies ambitious digital transformation.
* Development experience gained in an Agile environment, working alongside delivery partners and 3 rd party applications, ideally within a regulated industry
* Experience of Java, Springboot, micro services, database programming, event streaming and queueing technologies in a cloud-based environment.
* Experience developing internal and externally facing APIs from the ground up!
* Experience working on technical projects within a cross functional team
* Knowledge and experience of code quality practices such as continuous integration, unit testing and peer reviews
* Ability to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment
* Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
* Experience in design and development of distributed, scalable, and highly available systems
* Skilled in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
* Can Identify areas of improvement around technical quality of the product and opportunities for the removal of technical debt
* Ability to challenge the current processes to constantly improve the department's ways of working and increase efficiency
* An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Candidates must live in the UK and hold a British/EU Passport or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.
Please apply now for immediate consideration
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.