£658 per day | London | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
The Full Stack Developer will be tasked with working within a multi-disciplinary function that develops and supports the clients bespoke digital products and will need to provide development expertise to future proof and develop these applications in line with the clients digital strategy.
Full Stack Developer- C#, .Net, HTML, CSS, Java Script- Essential Experience
* Full Stack development skills in C#, .NET Core and .NET Framework.
* Experience of platform frameworks including MVC and Web API
* Skills in SQL Server with the ability to design database schemas to satisfy data storage and data retrieval requirements
* ORM experience alongside knowledge of Entity Framework 6 and EF Core
* Ability Creating/designing RESTful services and APIs
* Experience of performance profiling of apps and writing performant code
* Experience of working with Git source control and dependency injection container configuration.
* Experience of working within a service orientated architecture, including the ability to consider integrations with other applications and services
* Experience of abstracting code into core libraries and creating reusable components
* Exposure to integration testing and debugging and system analysis
* Awareness of Azure cloud concepts
* Technical skills in HTML 5, CSS 3/SASS (or other pre-processors)
* Ability to work with a coding standard, suggesting improvements, and reviewing merge requests submitted by team
This role is inside IR35 for 6 Months.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.