Full Stack Community Developer (Developer Relations) Open Source
Competitive | London | Contract
Posted 20 days ago
* Are you a developer at heart?
* Do you run meetups, hackathons and create content for the developer community?
* Are you an advocate for Open Source?
These are the kinds of questions you can expect to face when applying for this role.
As a developer advocate, you will connect with the dev community and speak externally about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, meet ups, and on blogs. Your work will foster a community of developers integrating with the companies products and you'll drive strategy around developer relations. We'd expect that you might have our own YouTube channel, podcast or support channels.
In collaboration with the product team, you will bring light to the company image and the products they offer.
Some of the things you're going to need:
* The ability (and interest) to work within a fast-paced tech start-up.
* Flexibility - the London office is centrally located however being in the office isn't mandatory, it's nice to pop in and say hello once or twice per week.
* Excellent communication skills; you should be comfortable working cross functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
* A strong Software Development and/or DevOps background.
* Passionate and enthusiastic about Open Source.
* Ideally it would be good if you come with knowledge of major cloud platforms and development languages i.e. Go, AWS, Google, Azure.
Drop a CV over to Joe for a chat about this contract and the opportunity in detail.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.