Fuctional Analyst - EPM Systems
Competitive | Watford | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 16 days ago
Functional Consultant - EPM Systems
Contract - 12 months - Watford (Hybrid) - Competitive Salary
A leading IT services firm are looking for an experienced Functional Consultant skilled in working with EPM Systems.
You will be working as part of the Hyperion and ARCS Application support teams to assist and support these systems. You will be developing reports and HFM webforms while supporting local, regional and group finance teams with a variety of tasks such as data mappings within the ETL tool (FDMEE) and close process preparation. Regular change management, designing, testing, and analysing new implementations using Oracle cloud platforms.
* 8+ Years' experience supporting/working with Hyperion EPM products (ideally V18.104.22.168)
* 1+ Years' experience supporting/working with Oracle cloud solutions, account reconciliation, planning and budgeting, EDM, PCM, etc.
* Knowledge or experience of on premise HFM, FDMEE, Hyperion planning.
* Knowledge of Metadata management, Memberlists, Rulefile and smartview to develop and support finance reports.
* Understanding of financial close cycle and best practice.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Analytically and logically minded.
* Managing EPM projects on premise and cloud related.
* Designing or build background.
* Support experience.
* Managing Oracle EBS project experience.
* Proficient in MS Excel including VBA
* Familiarity with financial audits, internal controls, and Sarbenes-Oxley compliance.
Keywords: Oracle, EPM, Hyperion, Cloud, EBS, design, build, application, support, HFM, ETL, FDMEE, ARCS, PBCS, FCCS, metadata.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.