£85,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Front End Web Developer (Angular Framework)
Locations: Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester
Salary: up to £85k + bonus + great benefits
We're looking for an experienced web application developer with Angular (framework) experience to build out the UI for our new services and applications.
In a small autonomous squad, you'll ultimately be responsible for the engineering quality, design, implementation, and operation of your product.
You'll be working with business partners, engineers, data scientists, and UX designers to design, implement, test, deliver, document, and maintain complex applications, tools, systems, and services.
You'll be working with product managers to analyse business metrics and functional requirements, translating them into robust and scalable technical solutions. Working with ground-breaking technologies and processes, you'll develop well-rounded skills such as data analysis, leadership, and effective program management.
The must haves:
* Experience of working on UI, (user interfaces)
* Proven experience of working with Angular Framework
* A passion for front end development
Other stuff we're looking for:
* Experience of working in UX, (user experience)
* Past experience of working with complex tools, systems, and services
* Experience in working with fully responsive websites
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
* Hands-on expertise in disparate technologies such as cloud computing, native device development, CMS solutions, service-oriented architecture, user interface development, or machine learning.
Keen to talk with experienced Engineers/Developers with the above tech stack experience looking to join a growing business investing heavily in technology and their people.
They are based in London but are offering fully remote positions.
* Should you feel like you are suitable for this role then please contact me directly on 07593135908 or apply via this advert and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss this with you.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.