Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
Frontend Developer | Based in London with flexible working | Salary available on request
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced Frontend Developer with a real passion for Digital first, who is looking to join a small and collaborative team.
Experience you will have:
* Proven business development experience having worked several years as a Frontend developer or engineer
* Development experience with SaaS / Software as a Service is desirable
* Industry experience in either Start-up or Cyber Security (Although, diversity is also good here!)
* You might have previous experience of leading technical design and implementation activities, with experience building platforms from scratch or the skill and confidence to do so
* Proven good relationship building and communication skills
* You will have worked or understand the culture of a young business environment, having proven experience of wearing many hats, and getting stuck in the thick of it.
* Refine and improve our tech stack
* Work on user-facing features, delivering our product roadmap
* Improve the user experience by taking a design first approach
* Understand our business and the cybersecurity domain
* Help us define the product roadmap, explore new directions and opportunities. This role has proper ownership, not just a backlog!
* Share your knowledge - Share your knowledge, experience and interests with the team and get involved wherever you can add value
* Laravel Spark - PHP
* SaaS (Software as a Service)
This Start-up Company are disrupting the market with their Cyber Security platform. Are stable and secure, having new investment. They currently have a small, yet very strong collaborative team, who are all eager and keen to grow within this very prosperous environment.
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at Rhiannon.Cane@iqtalentsolutions.com or call me direct on 07470064623. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity! (Salary / Bonus / Benefits info all available on initial phone call)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.