Front Of House Administrator
£11 | Birmingham | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the Insurance sector supporting them with the recruitment of 2 X Front of house Administrators on a 6 Month Contract.
Please note the will be a mandatory office closure over the Christmas Period.
What is expected of the Front of house Administrator;
- The organisation and booking of all travel, accommodation and hospitality requirements of Academy Learners
- Support with the day to day management of the Academy venue to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- Management of the Academy training room diary, ensuring organisers requests are met
- Management of the Academy car parking diary
- To provide administrative support to the Academy Workshop including preparation of all learning material, trainer tools and Learner documentation
- Build and maintain pro-active relationships with key stakeholders within our Retail estate
- Responsible for raising and authorising all Induction related Purchase Orders via our internal system
- The distribution and collation of weekly, monthly and annual Learner related feedback and attendance reports
- Arranging all hospitality requested for both internal and external meetings
- Responsible for the daily operational upkeep of the Academy environment including reporting and arranging any necessary maintenance work, completing weekly and monthly H&S and Fire Regulatory checks, ensuring the breakout area is fully stocked with amenities and that communal areas are clean and tidy at all times
What we look for in a Front of house Administrator;
- Maintains exceptionally high personal & professional standards
- Friendly, confident and articulate - happy and effective in communicating with people of all levels including Board Members
- Tenacious and solution focussed with the drive to 'own' 'execute' and 'improve'
- Positive, passionate and resilient - a truly effective multi tasker
- Excellent organisational skills with a passion for collaboration and a great attention to detail
- Proven experience and success of working within a fast paced, results focussed environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent level of written skill
What you will receive;
- Prestigious brand to adds to you portfolio
- 6 Month Contract, Immediate start
- Working patterns of 9-6:30pm
- Full-time 37.5 hours working week
- Competitive rate at up to £11ph
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.