Front-End Software Engineer
£45,000 | Birmingham | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 23 days ago
The Front-End Software Engineer will be expected to:
* Design, develop, test and deploy software.
* Possess decent exposure with the latest web standards including HTML5 and CSS3.
* Knowledge of web libraries/frameworks such as Angluar.
* Work on the entire SDLC of services.
* Be responsible for server-side and client-side feature work.
* Work in agile, cross-functional teams across the business.
The successful Front-End Software Engineer will possess:
* Good understanding of front-end platforms such as Angular.
* Demonstrate a love for web technologies with the desire to push the web to its limits.
* Proactively gives and seeks feedback and accepts feedback graciously.
Other desirable skills required by the Front-End Software Engineer:
* Some android of IOS development experience.
* StoryBook JS exposure.
* Knowledge with NX Dev Monorepos.
The role will primarily be office based (Birmingham) with some WFH permitted.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.