Front End Developer - React
Competitive | Harrogate | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
We have a unique opportunity for a Remote React Developer to work with a focused, transparent, and collaborative company that challenge conventional thinking to achieve better outcomes. Working in partnership with their clients, their team of strategic developers collaborate with inventive UX designers to uncover digital evolution's.
We are looking for an experienced React Developer to join a growing development team to work on a diverse range of web projects. Working primarily with CMS developers, you will be developing large scale, high quality web solutions using a range of leading-edge technologies.
We are looking for an experienced React/UI developer who is happy working remotely and has a real interest in progressing their career in development.
Experience we need to see:
* React Development (considerable commercial experience)
* REST API's and GraphQL
* Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS frameworks
* NodeJS / Webpack / SASS / GULP
* Azure DevOps / GIT
Skills that would be highly beneficial:
* Understanding of the digital landscape and a passion for web development
* Qualified to degree level
* Experience with the C#, .NET & ASP.NET MVC
* Experience with DXP CMS systems/CMS developers
* Experience with Headless CMS and JAMStack technologies (e.g. Gatsby)
* Experience working in a digital agency / client facing roles
Please reach out to Jack Turner at InterQuest Group for further information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.