Front End Developer
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 27 days ago
New permanent position: Senior Front-End Developer | Based in London with flexible working
We would love to talk to you if you are an experienced Senior Front End Developer with a real passion for Digital first, who has worked in the Start-up or Cyber Security space!!
* Several years Front End Development experience in Vue.js, React or Angular
* Industry experience in either Start-up or Cyber Security (Although diversity is also good here!)
* You have worked in a customer facing role previously, with proven, good relationship building and communication skills
* You will have worked or understand the culture of a young business environment, having proven experience of wearing many hats, and getting stuck in the thick of it.
Key skills & Responsibilities:
* Implementing Front End designs and changes.
* Working with back end engineering to ensure the full stack remains in alignment.
* Taking leadership in refactoring and modification of existing front end artifacts to better align them with current good practice.
* Respond to issues and faults identified in production.
* Play a lead role in the Engineering Team, representing the User and Front End in design discussions.
* Understands and is passionate about the importance of UX principles and/or keen to move career direction into this space but must have ability to code front end, whilst team expands
* Confident to work side by side the CTO, with the ability to negotiate and challenge on best practice design and development.
* Enthusiasm, tenacity with a background of building teams and product growth
Front End Tools:
* Deep expertise in the use of at least one Front End Framework, ideally Vue.js (which is the framework of choice for Laravel)
* Extensive experience working with other frameworks and libraries such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Datatables, AMCharts etc.
* Experience in designing and developing the front end of a SaaS Web Application.
Highly Desirable - Product Design / UX skills:
* Design, UX and UI. Taking a leadership role in the design and user experience of the product. Challenging existing points of view and defining the UX/UI direction and standards.
* Defining User Centric Journeys in collaboration with Marketing, Engineering and other stakeholders.
* Developing wireframes and other artifacts that can then be implemented.
* Tools i.e., Adobe / Axure - Please note there is a budget here to invest in tools of choice
This Start-up Company are disrupting the market with their niche Cyber platform. Are stable and secure, having new investment and client wins. They currently have a small, yet very strong collaborative team, who are all eager and keen to grow within this very prosperous environment.
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at Rhiannon.Cane@iqtalentsolutions.com or call me direct on 07470064623. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity! (Salary / Bonus / Benefits info all available on initial phone call)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.