Front End Developer
£80,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
An affiliate marketing company, who connect advertisers with publishers for their mutual success have partnered with me. They are currently searching for an experienced Front End Developer to join their team and play an active role in the developing of their highly acclaimed platform. They currently have some of the leading brands in the country subscribed and helped their advertisers generate over £13 billion in revenue last year!
This position is expected to evolve, offering the possibility to gain both valuable knowledge and experience. Finally the candidate will have the chance to work up to 3 days from home.
Skills & Expertise:
* Experience with the latest version of Angular.
* Experience consuming RESTful APIs.
* Experience using a JS testing framework.
* Experience using the Karma test runner.
* Developing end-to-end tests.
* Continuous integration / Continuous deployment.
* Knowledge of design patterns.
* Domain Driven Design.
* An Agile way of working (Scrum / Kanban).
* Knowledge of AngularJS.
* Up to 3 days work from home.
* Opportunity to relocate.
* Up to 28 days annual holidays.
* Professional development initiatives.
* Regular social events.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.