Front End Developer
Competitive | Harrogate | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Frontend Developer to work for an established business that pride themselves on being the forward-thinking agency of choice for leading brands.
Their strategic approach is centred around an 'eCommerce with Experience' philosophy. It's their mission to work with clients to create online retail experiences that inform, delight and inspire their customers, wherever they are in the world and however they engage. As a specialist Shopify Plus Partner, their experience covers a variety of industries.
Our client is looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join their team to ensure that their eCommerce projects are delivered to the very highest standards. You'll be responsible for the development, build and testing of key eCommerce web builds whilst reporting into the Technical Director.
During each day you'll work with clients, Account Managers, Web Designers, Developers and Marketers to ensure that everyone's on the same page and that projects are delivered to the highest standards.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
* 2+ years of front-end development experience
* Ideally experience of the Shopify Platform (bonus points!)
* Experience with Version Control (git)
* Great communication - in person, via email and on the phone
* Brilliantly organised so colleagues and clients receive the right updates at the right time
* The ability to understand project requirements and to work with other team members to ensure excellent delivery
* A passion and interest in Commerce and online retail
* Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as Jira and Confluence
* Experience with eCommerce platforms (extra brownie points for Shopify but Magento or others are fine too).
* An expert multi-tasker - quick on their feet and calm in a crisis (not that we have many of them, but good just in case).
Please reach out to Jack Turner at InterQuest for further information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.