Front End App Developer - React Native
£55,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 4 days ago
You don't want to be working on old legacy code anymore do you? You want to be involved in building a brand new app using leading edge technology like React, React Native and Typescript don't you? Rather than just carry on scrolling then, why don't you read a bit more and see if this might just be worth applying for?
I'm recruiting for a Mid and Senior level developers for a company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Their office has just undergone a £1 million refurb and looks incredible. They have big ambitions for the project that you will be working on and they have people who've stayed with the company for 20 years! They must be getting a lot of it right?
What will you be doing?
* Developing next-generation, customer and internal facing mobile native apps and features using React Native for both iOS and Android
* Work with architecture, testing and analysis teams (both in-house and third party) to ensure solution designs and systems delivered meet business requirements
* Optimising new code and finding performance issues and resolving for maximum performance.
* Work within a project team to identify potential solutions and evaluate their technical feasibility.
And the tech?
* React, React Native and Node.js
* RESTful API's
* Babel, Webpack
* Git, Jira
Finally, the package for you?
* £35k - £55k Basic Salary with added Bonus scheme
* Flexibility around working including hours and options to work from home
* New Mac
* 25 Days Holiday plus option to buy/sell extra
* Quarterly reward and recognition incentives - Vouchers, meals, team days out
So there you have it. A great opportunity to have an impact within a company with big ambitions that really look after you all whilst working with the latest tech. Now you just need to apply before somebody else does!
Call me on 0161 237 0068 or click apply today. For more information, you can email me at Jonathon.firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.