£38,000 | Hampshire | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Are you an experienced Fraud Investigator with Mortgages experience?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist Mortgage lender in Hampshire to ensure that all the intelligence/information received from CIFAS Hunter and SIRA are as well as supporting with broker reviews where SARs have been identified. Additionally this is a unique opportunity to Underwrite 'Exception Cases' and other specialist lending applications in a mandated capacity.
As Fraud Underwriter your responsibilities will include:
* Managing Fraud Systems (CIFAS, SIRA, Hunter)
* Investigate suspicious alerts
* Underwrite specialist mortgage applications
* Conduct review of Brokers, liase with sales before removing Brokers
* Prepare Management Reports for Exco or Credit Committee meetings
* Design / deliver fraud training
* Investigate SARs raised by valuer panel manager or internal staff
You should apply for the Fraud Underwriter if you:
* Previous Financial Crime experience
* Financial Crimes systems experience - CIFAs, Hunter or SIRA
* Mandated Underwriting experience - Mortgages
* Strong Communicator
If you are interested in the Fraud Underwriter position, then send your CV to me directly at James.Chappell@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.