Fraud Strategy Advisor
Competitive | Crewe | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
InterQuest are supporting a Fraud Consultancy in finding an experienced Fraud Strategy professional to join their team. This position will play a critical role in helping them implement effective fraud prevention and detection strategies for their clients.
- Work closely with clients to understand their fraud challenges and develop customized fraud prevention and detection strategies.
- Analyse operational fraud performance using KPI's and your expert knowledge in the field.
- Develop a strong understanding of product offerings to provide training and support to clients on best practice.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging fraud trends and technologies to provide insights to inform fraud prevention strategies.
- Fraud strategy expertise to advise on solutions for fraud prevention and detection.
- Experience working with data to identify fraud patterns and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams.
If you are passionate about fraud prevention and have a track record of developing effective fraud prevention and detection strategies, get in touch in now.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you