FPGA Design Consultant
Competitive | Weybridge | Contract
Posted 19 days ago
FPGA Design Consultant - RF Test, DVT, Verification Testing, RF Systems Integration, 3G/4G Base Station, Wireless, LTE, Wimax, UMTS
We have an opening for an exciting opportunity to work with our client, in the radio/telecoms industry launching RAN Solutions and mobile networks.
They are looking for an FPGA Design Consultant to join their expanding team and work on developing products and solutions focussing on FPGA and other hardware parts of the design. The role willl be primarily focused on the communications sector working on LTE radio communications equipment.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Working on the development of wireless communications equipment or any other product opportunities identified
- FPGA code development to support product functions
- Proposal of new products or development techniques
- Documentation and support of designs within a project environment
They are looking for contractors with the following experience:
- Strong experience working on FPGA design within a commercial environment
- Experience of VHDL coding languages
- Experience with Modelsim and Vivado tools tools for simulation and timing closure.
- Experience of developing and implementation of DSP designs for Radio within FPGAs
- Experience in implementing and debugging high speed SERDES, LVDS interfaces
- Experience and knowledge of modelling tools such as Matlab and Simulink
- Knowledge and experience of remote radio or baseband signal processing (UMTS, WiMAX, LTE) or equivalent
- Experience in developing and debugging combined hardware and software products within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Experience of developing module requirements from industry standards or specifications
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.