£500 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
Our client is an award-winning retail brand who is seeking an FP&A Manager to be home based initially and then travel to London on the odd occasion (once it is safe to do so). This is a 6-month contract paying a salary of up to £500 per day, inside of IR35.
* You will deliver and set the standard for of all analysis and management reporting, ensuring channel and product profitability is understood and enables value-creating decisions to be made by the business at pace.
* Work cross functionally to deliver improvements in reporting and provide business insight to a wide range of senior stakeholders.
* Manage delivery of all channel reporting to ensure that the Sales channel owners understand the business financial results and the finance and non-finance drivers behind them.
What is expected of the FP&A Manager?
- Business Insight: Understand the business, working closely with stakeholders and business partners to identify KPIs, key business drivers, and new business trends. Present and report this insight back to the business.
* Management Accounting: Design and produce a single set of management accounts all channels.
* Quarterly Business Reviews: Support the Business partners to deliver quarterly financial business reviews in a defined forma.
* Develop reporting that enables better, more timely, decisions to be made by the business.
* Data Insight provide first line commentary and business insight through analytics
* Work with Business Intelligence (BI) to automate reporting as appropriate and draw through advancements from this space into the wider finance function
* Budgeting and Forecasting - support the Financial Planning CoE to ensure forecasts are at the appropriate level of detail (by line and channel) to enable management reporting and effective decision making
* Decision Support & Analysis - Support the tracking of initiatives and associated enabler costs (for example Retail trials, commercial promotions). Measuring performance via a robust best practice process.
* Accounting advice - advise the Accounting & Control CoE on best practice and the financial accounting implications of new initiatives, seeking guidance where necessary and ensuring optimal treatments are implemented
What we look for in an FP&A Manager?
* Retail and Commercial Experience (Preferable)
* Stakeholder Management - Manage and influence stakeholders (Advanced)
* Accounting and Financial Management - Apply financial knowledge to commercial and operational areas and explain clearly to others (Advanced)
* Written and Verbal Communication Skills - able to tell a complex story in a compelling manner via all means of communication (Advanced)
* Problem Solving - Analyse and understand complex data and situations to recommend the optimal solution (Advanced)
* Results Focused - Delivers work end to end to conclusion in a planned and controlled manner
What the FP&A Manager will receive?
* 6 month contract
* £500 per day
* Working for a leading retail giant
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.