£350 per day | Greater London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 9 days ago
Interim FP&A Manager
London - remote
£300 - £350 per day (via umbrella)
Initial 4-month contract - potential perm opps
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients a market leader in their sector supporting with the recruitment of an Interim FP&A Manager on a contract basis.
Responsible for driving the Group reporting agenda. Reviews, monitors and challenges financial performance for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow. In addition, the role will play a significant part in developing investment and initiative tracking to support the transformation agenda.
The duties & responsibilities of the role are.
* Working closely with Finance Business Partners and the Portfolio Office for cost and initiative tracking and related process controls. In addition, the role will work closely with the international businesses to improve the overall visibility of the P&L and cash position ensuring appropriate insight into business performance.
* Developing and producing concise and insightful reports for all Ex-Co and Group Board reporting requirements, e.g., historical performance, medium and long-term Outlooks
* Maintaining control of the month end processes by supporting the financial consolidation and the Group reporting timetable.
* Transform the existing processes for project approval, cost/benefit tracking and analysis across the Group to support the Executive Committee and Board with accurate and timely project information.
* Responsible for preparation of the Group Cashflow providing the appropriate commentary to ensure the performance of the Group is understood.
* The role will manage multiple senior stakeholders and require an ability to challenge where necessary, particularly around spend and benefit tracking against initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience.
* Strong academics and qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with 1-2 years PQE
* Qualification in Audit with a Big Four firm (Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PWC) would be highly valued.
* Experience of operating within an FP&A or Accounting department, preferably at a large complex organisation
* Ideally experience within Retail or a consumer facing business
* Experience with the production of management information documents for senior stakeholders
* Highly organised and structured, ability to forward plan to ensure personal and team deadlines are achieved.
* Ability to influence senior business partners to challenge business performance.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.