Competitive | City of London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most successful clients, a technology leader, in supporting them with the recruitment of a FP&A Analyst position based out of their Staines or London (Staines preference).
What is expected of the FP&A Analyst;
- Responsible for RGS month-end for global cost centres including expense analysis and journal postings for EMEA and US.
- Prepare detailed drill down analysis of global monthly sales, trend analysis, variance root-cause analysis and development of sales reporting process.
- Supporting FP&A manager in all finance matters including budgeting, forecasting, financial control and detailed variance analysis with spend tracker.
- Assist with preparation of presentations of financial and operational business results and analysis
- Working in conjunction with different regional teams to drive consistent reporting processes and identifying and resolving reporting challenges.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining in-depth financial analysis model and reporting of financial and business performance.
- Assist in detailed account profitability analysis by region and variance analysis by key accounts.
- Adhoc projects as required by FP&A Manager including development of new reporting tools, financial models etc.
What we look for in an FP&A Analyst;
- 1-2 years accountancy or FP&A experience preferably in IT industry.
- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy / Finance - 1:1 (preferred)
- Able to work self-sufficiently, manage and prioritize workload in fast-paced, high-growth and occasionally ambiguous international environment.
- Demonstrable problem solving and advanced excel skills (Working with limited data, financial data analysis and pivot tables).
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to partner cross-functionally, especially in a fast paced Sales environment.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel - including Pivot tables, nested formulas, and base financial model building experience.
- Accountancy / Finance experience - (with demonstrable knowledge of month-end, analysis of financial statements, reconciliations and big data analysis)
- Experience in business partnering across different teams (finance and non-finance business teams) and at different levels.
- Good Knowledge of MS PowerPoint - Slide master changes, Animation, tables etc.
- Key knowledge of IFRS standards and understanding of financial statements.
- Analytical thinker with strong business and commercial acumen, ability to connect dots with incomplete information and provide concise view for decision support.
What you will receive;
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Contract
- Excellent brand to add to your portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.