Financial Crime Monitoring Officer
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
InterQuest are currently supporting a market-leading challenger bank in finding a talented 2LOD Financial Crime Officer. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business as they continue to expand, giving you the chance to broaden your knowledge and progress your career.
This role is sitting in the financial crime monitoring team, responsible for carrying out monitoring and assurance reviews, therefore experience in the second or third line of defence is essential. The bank are also looking for someone who is motivated, with great communication skills as you would be required to provide advice on financial crime matters within the bank. Responsibilities include both desk based and on-site reviews, assisting with the preparation of the financial crime monitoring plan and internal investigations.
Candidates should have:
* Strong experience working in second or third line assurance, undertaking monitoring reviews.
* Broad knowledge of financial crime with experience working across multiple products.
* Good understanding of KYC and due dilligence.
* Experience working in financial services, preferably a banking environment.
* Regulatory knowledge and understanding of FCA and PRA guidelines.
* Stakeholder management skills to effectively communicate across the business.
If you are looking to work with a company that values their employees and promotes career growth, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly : Sofie.Hayward@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.