Financial Crime Manager
£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Financial Crime Manager- London/ Manchester- £65,000
InterQuest are supporting a well-established, reputable bank in the search for a Financial Crime Manager to join their growing team and lead the 2LOD Financial Crime function.
- Lead the design and implementation of Financial Crime policies and procedures to ensure adherence to Regulatory requirements and reforms.
- Conduct review and reporting of suspicious activity, researching trends and recommending rick mitigation strategies.
- Provide advise and support to the 1LOD and deal with escalations of PEPs, sanctions and suspicious transactions.
- Roll out training and create training manuals covering Sanctions, AML and CTF
- Strong experience of Financial Crime 2LOD
- Banking background
- Strong leadership and stakeholder engagement skills
Get in touch with me at email@example.com to find out more.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.