Financial Crime and Risk Specialist
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
InterQuest are currently supporting a thriving challenger bank who are looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join their team. This is your chance to lead the implementation of Fraud, AML and KYC policies and provide oversight and quality assurance to these areas.
* Perform assurance of the 1 st line to ensure the banks activities remain within the risk appetite framework and adhere to policies.
* Oversee policy implementation
* Control testing for Operational Risk
* Experience of Financial Crime from 1 st or 2 nd line
* Experience of commercial and unsecured lending
* Knowledge of relevant regulations
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, then get in touch with me at email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.