Financial Analyst-Specialist- Financial Model Development
£708 per day | London | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
Financial Analyst/Specialist- Financial Model Development
Financial Analyst/Specialist needed to act as an SME to deliver and design a new financial model for a central government client as part of their digital transformation portfolio.
The Financial Analyst/Specialist will have the ability map current financial models for digital assets to inform and design the development of new financial operating model.
Financial Analyst/Specialist- New Financial Model Development- Essential Experience
* Strong finance back with experience of developing new finance models within complex environments, ideally central government or public sector environments.
* Experience of a spending review or similar within a government department, equivalent public sector or complex environment.
* Experience of activity based management including designing and managing a financial model in a service based agile environment.
* Experience of working with a range of divers stakeholders to foster productive relationships and outcomes.
* Ability to map current financial models for digital assets and expenditure.
* Experience of designing financial models that track total costs, ownership of digital assets and establishment of a service delivery approach.
* Ability to identify understand and document the clients current financial model "as is".
* Experience of developing a transition plan to move from an existing final model to a new move.
* Capability to analyse true digital expenditure and identify areas for improvement and efficiency's.
Please note this assignment is inside IR35 for a 12 month contract on a part time basis for 3 days per week.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.