Financial Accounting Manager
£95,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Financial Accounting Manager (fully qualified) to join a growing team in one of the leading European banks. This is a permanent opportunity, based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small, specialised team and lead the financial accounting function of a major institution. You must be a qualified accountant, with strong knowledge of UK financial and statutory requirements.
* Lead the financial accounting function and manage the financial accounting team
* Ensure the production of the financial accounts meet UK financial and statutory requirements
* Ensure adherence to the agreed controls, processes and procedures
* Ensure regulatory requirements are met
* Manage the relationship with the outsourced centralised finance function
* Maintain up to date knowledge on trends and changes in legislation, and their impact
* Participate in various projects (re reporting requirements)
Skills and Expertise
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA/ equivalent)
* PQE in Financial Accounting, ideally from a financial services background
* Expert knowledge of financial, statutory and regulatory requirements
* Experience managing a financial accounting team in a Financial Services firm
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.