Finance Data Analyst
Competitive | Berkhamsted | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a Finance Data Analyst to work as a part of our group finance Management Accounts team based in our office in Berhamsted. This role will report into the Head of FP&A and will support the business through the collation and provision of insightful financial analysis and aid the production of monthly management accounts. Also delivering informative financial reports to support the information needs of various levels of management throughout the organisation.
Duties will include:
· Reconciling monthly Net Fee Income.
· Managing Permanent NFI recognition posting income accruals/balance sheet reconciliations
· Preparing and distributing the production of weekly forecasts/KPI reports
· Reporting on actual results and forecasts for various business units
· Aiding the production of monthly Board Reports
· Updating and creating various operational reports for different Practices within the Group
To be successful in this role:
· Be a confident communicator and be comfortable working with different levels of stakeholders throughout the business.
· Intermediate Excel ability (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs etc.)
· Exposure and understanding of month end procedures.
· Complex reconciliation experience ideally within services industry.
· Commercial awareness and critical thinking skills to understand and explain results
· Data visualising knowledge.
· Commitment and ability to meet targets with a problem-solving attitude.
· Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
· Currently studying and Part Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or AAT Qualified.
· Ideally have worked within the recruitment industry but this is not essential.
Being part of the Management Accounts team will mean holiday cover will be required and therefore offering the ability to keep in touch with month end routines and broad exposure to different sections within the Group, such as;
· Sales/Cos reconciliations for Contract, Consulting and Management Fee income streams
· Posting of overheads journals (accruals and prepayments)
· Monthly commission calculations
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Paid study support and time off for exams.
* Quarterly bonus payments
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.