Finance Business Partner - Urgent Contract
£550 per day | Redhill | Contract
Posted 3 days ago
Finance Business Partner
Surrey - Hybrid working (one day a week onsite)
£500-£550 a day Inside IR35
We currently have an urgent requirement for a Finance Business Partner to join our clients strategic finance team. You will provide insight and support business leaders (primarily the IT and Data leadership team) including production of routine financial reporting, financial MI & analysis and accompanying presentations. You will drive the production of annual budgets/plans and regular reforecasts as well as being responsible for month close activities, including the accurate recording of expenses and analysis of variances to tight deadlines.
- Significant experience as a Finance Business Partner supporting Technology/Change functions within the financial services industry.
- You will have advanced MS Excel skills and used to dealing with large amounts of data
- Ability to produce detailed annual budgets/plans and monthly reforecasts and provide analysis to monitor performance against those plans.
- Can produce and consolidate monthly analysis for the IT Senior Leadership team to understand how their function is performing against budget and forecast with variances identified and explained
- Ability to drive cost accountability and good governance of spend and cost commitments within the business functions
- Can provide financial insight and analysis to aid decision making and provide early insight on potential financial risks and concerns to IT & Finance leadership.
- Ability to produce monthly Financial MI and KPIs including Project financials, cash and P&L insights, cost centre reporting, balance sheet analysis and FTE reporting.
- Must have great communication and relationship skills, with the ability to deal with stakeholders up to exec level.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.