Finance Business Partner
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Junior Finance Business Partner to join their thriving in London where there is a 50% hybrid working in place. The role will pay a competitive salary (available on request) and bonus.
We're looking for a Junior Finance Business with around 3 years experience as business partner level, who is looking to join a company who is on a huge grow path and can offer advanced career progression.
The role is a wide-ranging role encompassing management and financial accounting. You will be the Finance Business Partner to the EMEA Sales Directors providing key support to the decision-making process. As a member of the finance function, you will build strong relationships with, and gain great exposure to, a variety of key stakeholders across the business.
What is expected of the Junior Finance Business Partner?
- Responsible for the monthly reporting cycle including variance analysis, critical assessment of forecast and commentary.
- Responsible for the design and production of other high-quality output according to the requirements of key stakeholders.
- Perform analysis to create meaningful business information, evaluating and identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Attend monthly review conference calls with Operating Companies to discuss business performance, driver for deviations and corrective actions.
- To track corrective actions and ensure remediation of deviations within agreed timelines.
- Participate in monthly meetings with Senior Management to discuss results, trends and plan.
- Lead budgeting and other longer-term planning processes and to attend/support reviews as required.
- Developing and enhancing reporting using a variety of systems and tools
What we look for in a Junior Finance Business Partner?
- Strong commercial and financial analytical skills with ability to turn analysis into recommendations for action.
- Detailed and results oriented style.
- Strong Excel and business intelligence tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong presentation skills, with ability to communicate financial processes, information and results to senior management.
- Experience of Oracle and Hyperion, desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business studies or equivalent
- Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
What the Junior Finance Business Partner will receive?
- Competitive basic salary
- 50% hybrid
- The opportunity to work for a leading, global, software company
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.