Finance Business Partner
Competitive | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
Finance Business Partner - 12-month maternity contract
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our main clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner on a fixed term contract basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly forecasting with explanations
- Review of weekly annuity KPIs, and pro-active flagging of expected variance to forecast and budget.
- Provide support to senior management for budget as part of the annual budgeting process.
- Ad hoc queries and data analysis as required by the Annuity or Group Finance teams
- Present monthly results to the Board
- Responsible for consolidating, analysing and reporting the EMEA Annuity monthly results and explaining any variances.
- Create a monthly EMEA annuity forecast and work with the wider business to improve local forecasting process & accuracy.
- Build the yearly EMEA budget with support of relevant stakeholders within the budget cycle.
- Providing in-depth analysis to stakeholders to drive profitability improvements.
- Manage and lead a team, providing support and direction where needed.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates will ideally have a bachelor's degree in an economical or mathematical context
- With any recognised accountancy qualification e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA being a plus.
- Strong commercial and financial analytical skills, with ability to turn analysis into recommendations for action and drive improved performance.
- Ability to be highly organised and operate in a dynamic industry with strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally.
- Able to work under pressure and with a very high degree of accuracy
- Previous experience in a similar Finance Business Partnering role essential
- Previous team management experience essential
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.