Finance Business Partner
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to join their thriving team in Central London (remote working during the pandemic). The role will pay a highly competitive salary (available on request), bonus and car allowance.
We are looking to hire an experienced financial controller / business partner to join the Finance Business Partnering team. This partnering role supports divisions, consisting of Hardware, Software and Rental revenue streams. The role will include supporting senior management in all aspects of reporting, analysis, business partnering and projects.
What is expected of the Finance Business Partner;
* Provide support to the senior management team for all Hardware related topics.
* Own the monthly reporting cycle including variance analysis.
* Responsible for the existing Hardware reporting and analysis suite.
* Own the reporting improvement pipeline, including automation and enhanced analysis projects.
* Develop the existing end to end forecasting process, encompassing Supply Chain and Rebates.
* Challenge and understand underlying assumptions, evaluating, and identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
* Attend monthly reviews to discuss business performance and forecasting assumptions.
* Support a range of European projects designed to improve performance. This includes business case creation, risk analysis and project sponsor updates.
* Manage the Head Office expense process, including day to day controlling, monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
What we look for in a Finance Business Partner;
* Knowledge and experience of developing reporting information systems from a business perspective, implementing and utilising management information.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS analysis packages.
* Experience of Oracle, Hyperion and Power BI preferred.
* Bachelor's degree with a mathematical or financial background.
* Preferable to have or be studying towards an accounting qualification.
* Strong commercial and financial analytical skills, with ability to turn analysis into recommendations for action and drive improved performance.
* 5 years+ experience within a financial reporting / partnering role.
* In-depth and broad knowledge and experience in IT/High Technology industry.
* Multi-country experience and ability to work across culturally diverse groups.
What the Finance Business Partner will receive?
* Industry leading benefits
* Car Allowance
* Competitive basic salary (available on request)
* Working for a global leading brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.