Finance Business Partner
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Junior Finance Business Partner.
The role would suit a qualified accountant who is looking for a step up into a Finance Business Partner role. You will be part of the Business Partner team for the European Office Service Business Group (OS) providing key support to the decision-making process. As a member of the Group Finance function you will build strong relationships with, and gain great exposure to, a variety of key stakeholders across the business.
What is expected of the Junior Finance Business Partner;
- Owner of the contract P&L and B/S for international clients
- Track corrective actions and ensure remediation of deviations within agreed timelines
- Participate in monthly meetings with Client Management team to discuss results, trends and plan.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting cycle including variance analysis, critical assessment of forecast and commentary.
- Attend monthly reviews to discuss contract performance, driver for deviations and corrective actions.
- Responsible for the design and production of other high-quality output according to the requirements of key stakeholders.
- Developing and enhancing reporting using a variety of systems and tools
What we look for in a Junior Finance Business Partner;
- Qualified Accountant with post qualification experience
- Commercial experience - front facing.
What the Junior Finance Business Partner will receive;
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Excellent benefits
- Luxury offices
- Modern working environment
- The chance to work for a leading Global Brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.