Finance Business Partner
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to join their thriving team in Central London. This is permanent position paying a competitive base salary and bonus.
The role is a wide-ranging role encompassing management and financial accounting. You will be part of the Business Partner team for the European Group providing key support to the decision-making process. As a member of the group finance function you will build strong relationships with, and gain great exposure to, a variety of key stakeholders across the business.
What is expected of the Finance Business Partner;
* Responsible for the monthly reporting cycle including variance analysis, critical assessment of forecast and commentary.
* Responsible for the design and production of other high-quality output according to the requirements of key stakeholders.
* Perform analysis to create meaningful business information, evaluating and identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
* Attend monthly review conference calls with Operating Companies to discuss business performance, driver for deviations and corrective actions.
* To track corrective actions and ensure remediation of deviations within agreed timelines
* Participate in monthly meetings with Senior Management to discuss results, trends and plan.
* Lead budgeting and other longer-term planning processes and to attend/support reviews as required.
* Developing and enhancing reporting using a variety of systems and tools
* Ensuring the correct revenue and margin accounting for your business areas
What we look for in a Finance Business Partner;
* Strong commercial and financial analytical skills with ability to turn analysis into recommendations for action.
* Detailed and results oriented style.
* Understanding of service business would be a plus.
* Strong Excel and business intelligence tools. (COGNOS, Power BI)
* Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Strong presentation skills, with ability to communicate financial processes, information and results to senior management.
* Sarbanes Oxley experience.
* Experience of Oracle and Hyperion, desirable.
* Bachelor's Degree in accounting/Finance/Business Studies or equivalent
* Full or Part Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
What the Finance Business Partner will receive;
- A highly competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits (Bupa etc)
- Luxury Central London offices
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.