Finance Business Analyst- P2P Finance Transformation- Agile
£450 per day | London | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
Finance Business Analyst- P2P/O2C Finance Transformation- Agile
Finance Business Analyst with experience of working on finance transformations projects especially around the purchase to pay processes (P2P) and Order to Cash processes (O2C) is urgently needed to work with a large scale Higher Education institution.
The Finance Business Analyst will be tasked with reviewing processes around P2P and O2C with a view to make process improvements and document new As-Is and To-Be processes whilst formalising user requirements and user stories in Jira/Confluence.
The Finance Business Analyst will be responsible for building customer journeys, establishing business benefits, process level workshops & meetings, show and tell as part of UAT and participation in communications/engagements and developing new ways of working
Finance Business Analyst- P2P/O2C Finance Transformation- Agile- Essential Experience
* Strong core business analysis skills including the ability to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems by making evidence based and disciplined decisions.
* Experience and knowledge of purchase to pay processes and Order to Cash processes with the ability to improve current processes.
* The ability to specify requirements from both a business and user perspective to enable successful changes.
* Experience of working within an Agile environment and using the Agile methodology in all areas of their outcomes to enable rapid delivery.
* The ability to work within changing environment with irregular deadlines, fluctuating workloads and changing priorities.
Finance Business Analyst- P2P/O2C- Finance Transformation- Agile- Desirable Experience
* Previous experience of working within a Higher Education environment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.