FINANCE BUSINESS ANALYST
£450 per day | Central London | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
Business Analyst- Finance Transformation - Central London
Business Analyst with strong experience around finance processes, functions and operating models is urgently needed to work with a large scale public sector organisation on the transformation of their finance function within a larger scale business transformation portfolio.
The Finance Business Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with the clients current finance stakeholders to analyse and present their existing processes, structures and dependencies across a range finance areas to aid in the development or an optimized finance service model.
Business Analyst- Finance Transformation- Essential Experience
* Extensive Business Analysis and business process modelling skills
* Support the IT team in the Agile Development
* Prepare User Acceptance Testing materials, provide training information
* Document information to formalise requirements and user stories.
* Strong knowledge of finance functions and supporting processes and technologies
* The ability Apply appropriate analytical methods to understand how current policies, processes and procedures deliver business outcomes
* Understanding and experience of the purchase to pay process and the ability to review and improve processes as necessary
* The ability to identify opportunities for process optimization within the context of the end-to-end service transformation
* Experience of managing and developing manage requirements documentation.
* Able to flexibly adopt and apply the project methodology of the client's transformation agenda whilst ensuring the finance projects fits within the broader transformation agenda.
* Experience on working on finance service improvement model projects including optimized systems, processes and structures by drawing on best practice service models.
Please note that this assignments is outside of IR35. 6 months +
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.