Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of a Finance Associate to join their Financial Analysis Team
The Finance Associate will provide functional and analytical support for the Financial Analysis Team and the wider Finance function.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the monthly Assets Under Management (AUM)and fund flows process.
- Ensure systems are up to date for new account fundings.
- Variance analysis, including investigation and resolution and promptly investigate and help resolve any data issues.
- Preparation and first review of the monthly AUM and weekly flows updates
- Support the Revenue reporting / analysis process.
- Assist in the revenue accrual process, including production of effective MI for senior management.
- Support in the quarterly forecasting and annual planning rounds
- Provide support for the annual management fee audit.
- Assist in the production of key Management Information (MI) packs produced for the executive team.
- Be involved in MI deliverables to key internal stakeholders.
- Assist in ad hoc requests from the business around the data Finance produce.
- Support the AUM/Revenue team in meeting deliverables and being pro-actively in thinking about process improvements / automation where possible.
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, with a minimum 2.1 result, supported by a strong academic background.
- You will ideally be numerical, analytical in approach with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Preferred candidates will have a solid systems skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP's etc)
- Candidates who have previous experience in a similar role and who are looking to study for Accounting qualification will be preferred.
- You will be able to demonstrate you can work well both independently and as part of a team, have excellent communication skills and be able to manage your time effectively.
- Candidates with a proactive and enthusiastic approach who are keen to learn will be highly desirable.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.