£62,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
Are you a passionate film maker with proven experience using Adobe CS Suite? Do you have corporate experience and confident working with all levels of the business? If yes, please read on...
Our client, a global consulting and digital services business work with companies create better outcomes for their business and customers alike. The whole marketing team is transforming which includes a full marketing reorganisation, a new marketing automation and CRM implementation and a desire to create market leading processes and ways of working to consolidate their position as a key enabler for driving growth.
They're currently seeking a Film Maker who will be the expert in moving image that can advise the Group Marketing Team in its best use, to be the point of contact for film editing and animation and to support the Film Director in their day to day.
Key responsibilities of a Film Maker:
* Edit effective videos using footage shot by teams across the business as well as third parties.
* Shoot small film projects in any client office as and when required.
* Animate over footage to the brand guides visual identity.
* Edit, update and export animations and footage from third parties.
* Support the Film Director in the day to day running of the moving image team.
* Advise on film and animation and its best use in creative workshops and brainstorm with technical/marketing teams across the business.
Essential skills required by a Film Maker:
* At least 2 years corporate experience or 5 years general Film Making experience using Adobe CS Suite.
* BA in Film Making or equivalent.
* Passionate, creative and proactive mindset.
* Expert industry knowledge and an ability to delivery premium and engaging films whatever the brief.
* Confident to work and communicate at all levels of the business, up to C suite.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.