Field Marketing Manager DACH
€62,000 | Berlin | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
An exciting Tech start up in Berlin are looking for a Marketing Manager to help them in their Global growth plans.
This role will be to develop and deliver regional demand generation marketing strategies for the DACH region. Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to run campaigns to increase brand awareness.
You will be asked to research, design and manage live events; this includes pre-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates to meet operational targets across the region.
As a company they promote a collaborative approach across departments and you will be asked to work closely with the sales, marketing, design and operational teams across the business.
They want to see from you;
- Experience ideally working in Software/SaaS environment within a demand generation marketing department
- Proven results of successful campaigns
- 5 years of hands on marketing experience, having run your own events
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working in cross functional teams
- Can demonstrate experience producing new ideas from conception to execution
- Previous experience in the DACH region or German markets.
- Native German speaking (Essential)
- Professional English speaking (another European language would be great)
So if you want to work in a flat hierachy, have the opportunity to bring your own ideas to life and drive to improve a brand please apply or send me a message and we can organise a call.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.