Facilities Assistant - IT Support
£28,000 | Holborn | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Facilities Assistant & IT Support
Permanent, Salary £26,335 (negotiable) plus benefits
Based in Holborn
- Building a close relationship with the Head of Facilities & Facilities Manager to ensure the continual smooth running of the business.
- Administer room set-up, provision of facilities / IT and refreshments.
- Assist the Facilities Manager / Facilities Officer with the issuing of staff passes access and storage.
- Attending monthly team meetings with the Facilities Manager and Facilities Officer
- To provide facilities helpdesk support / cover and respond promptly to all enquiries.
- To provide basic multifunctional device support
- Provide IS support in relation to AV equipment in Offices and Meeting Rooms.
- To work with IS to collate facilitate & send out home working equipment requests.
- Maintaining office equipment, as necessary.
- Assist with projects when required.
- Assist Facilities Manager and Facilities Officer to ensure relevant systems and data bases are regularly updated and appropriate follow-up action is taken.
- Management stock checks and control of all facilities related items on all floors.
- Providing support and cover on switchboard when necessary
- Sickness and Holiday cover as required.
- Assist FM team in ensuring all ‘face-to-face’ staff, visitors are received in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Notifying the appropriate person/department of any visitors that have arrived for them, ensuring the visitor’s name is announced to the person accepting the call.
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are set up in accordance with Condeco system.
- Ensuring all literature displayed in snap frames around the floors is kept up to date, including internal First Aid & Fire Warden List
For immediate consideration please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.