External Reporting Manager
£525 per day | Haywards Heath | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
Our client is a multinational loyalty and benefits company, who are seeking an External Reporting Manager on a contract basis for a period up to five months. This will be based in their luxurious offices based in Haywards Heath paying up to £525 per day.
The External Reporting Manager will work within the European Finance division with key responsibility for the delivery of all Reporting to External stakeholders which include Commercial and Insurance business partners, the Group auditors (EY) and Regulatory reporting to the PRA & MFSA.
What is expected of the External Reporting Manager;
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, this individual will be responsible for delivering throughout the year on a timely basis, complete and accurate financial information as defined below.
The key accountabilities of the role will encompass:
Deliver accurate Regulatory reporting within the required quarterly and annual reporting timelines for the PRA and MFSA
- Deliver quarterly/annual statutory Solvency II Reports
- Deliver solvency/capital reporting and analysis including Solvency II
- Deliver annual PRA reports
Support the provision of capital modelling reports and analysis to support business planning, management reporting and external regulatory processes (ORSA requirements).
Manage the audit of the Solvency II Balance Sheet across the Finance and Actuarial teams
Support the provision of technical accounting expertise across the Financial Reporting teams, including technical accounting policy changes and implementation
Deliver accurate monthly reporting within the required reporting timelines for all Insurance partners and the provision of insight to the reporting
Support the business in delivery of all reporting with Commercial partners from a Finance perspective (eg: Profit share calculation, etc)
Support the I&A Executive with capital modelling requirements, the ORSA process and understanding the impact on the SCR when completing any business planning
Support the Finance Transformation project to deliver enhanced reporting to all stakeholders
What we look for in an External Reporting Manger;
* Strong up to date knowledge of Solvency Capital Requirements (SCR) and the Pillar 3 Reporting
* Experience of producing Solvency II Pillar 1 &3 requirements including QRTs as well as contributing to the Group ORSA, SFCR & RSR
* Strong interest / career bias towards technical and regulatory accounting
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or Equivalent)
* Strong Technical Knowledge of applicable accounting standards (IFRS, UK GAAP)
* High personal levels of motivation and delivery orientated focus.
* Background, experience and significant knowledge of the Insurance industry and insurance accounting
* Ability to liaise with and work across department in order to achieve best outcomes for the business and customer.
* Knowledge and experience of best practice within industry to consistently improve delivery within department
What the External Reporting Manger will receive;
- A day rate up to £525
- Luxury offices
- Modern working environment
- Excellent Benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.