Experienced Microsoft Power Platform Architect
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 3 days ago
Experienced Microsoft Power Platform Architect - London
Albany Beck is a leading provider of consulting services within digital, data, technology, and corporate services to the Public Sector, including several high-profile government organisations. Offering clients various solutions across statement of work projects, deployment of a team, as well as our pioneer offering, Albany Beck work in partnership with each client to ensure we can provide the best service for each client need.
With a growing and successful low code design and development team we are looking to add to this team with an experienced Power Platform Developer to help support a pipeline of SoW projects as well as direct work with end clients. This is an exciting time to become part of a disruptive and expanding company that is shaping the way services are delivered by the UK government.
What we can offer you:
* The opportunity to work for major UK Public Sector organisations
* Be part of a rapidly growing team and help shape how we develop as a business
* Support to achieve recognized professional qualifications
* Dedicated engagement manager, who will provide support to you throughout your assignments
* The ability for you to choose and shape your own path of progression in a rewarding professional career
* A central London head office with the opportunity for flexible remote working
What we are looking for:
* Detailed experience with architecting solutions for Microsoft Power Platform, with knowledge in the following areas  :
* Power Apps (Canvas and model-driven)
* Power Automate
* Power BI
* Candidates also need to have a good understanding of wider Microsoft 365 technology to a reasonable level and how they can integrate with Power Platform, including:
* SharePoint (particularly Lists)
* Planner / Tasks
* Ability to clearly articulate technical problems using Entity Relationship Diagrams and user flow maps
* Driven individuals who are keen to keep learning and improving their skills
* Genuine passion to work within the public sector to support the UK government
* Happy to undergo Security Check (SC) Clearance or already hold this level of clearance
If you are interested in working for a consultancy who are rapidly expanding their business or know of anyone who might be, please get in touch for immediate consideration and to find out more about becoming part of our team!
 We appreciate that candidates may be stronger in some tools than others and we do not expect candidates to be experts in every single Power Platform tool. But candidates must demonstrate enough knowledge to architect solutions which incorporate each of the tools.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.