Experienced Contract Recruitment Consultant
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of proven Contract Technology, Digital or Data Recruiters to join a new contract unit of InterQuest based from the HQ in Cannon Street. Individuals will own the entire eco-system within their chosen niche markets, knowing who is hiring and who the best candidates are for the job! The team is being led by the Regional MD who has over 12 years of contract recruitment experience and will be developing the team with sharing a multitude of different ways to approach the contract market. Successful individuals will need to have a successful track record of business development in the mentioned sectors, have a strong network within their niche, an eye for spotting new opportunities, be resilient, work with integrity, ambition and have courage to be brave in their actions.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.