Competitive | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of an Events coordinator on fixed term contract to join their thriving team Central London.
We're looking for an immediate starter who can honour the contract until the end of June. This is an exciting opportunity to support a product launch in Germany where you'll spend 10 days during the length of your contract. You would need to be available for travel between 16 th -26 th June and the remainder of your contract will be based in London. Travel, hotel and expenses will be paid for and this will be an exciting ten days and the chance to get international events experience added to your portfolio.
What is expected of the Events coordinator;
* You will act as a support resource for one of the event hosts, taking notes and chasing action points and occasionally attending meetings with him
* You will work with the Germany events office from London to help organise the event
* You will be the liaison point, managing the ordering quantities, where they will be delivered and managing the spreadsheets
* A lot is organised by the Germany office, so you will be checking in on them and acting as the middle person/effectively project managing tasks.
* This will include, arranging lanyards, Name Badges (printer), gift bags (people to take samples - easier to source in Germany), General Giveaway for visitors, maybe something more meaningful for VIP's, speaking to buyers on the stand. Taking advice from Germany.
* Help to put the staff guide together and ensure that the staff know when to be there, how to get there and what will be shown and what the story and message is and what the lead capture message is. They won't be leading but will have a support role.
* The German office have already booked a coach company to the complex and back, you would be the focal point for this, and you will need to help organise a courier company for VIP's; taking them from airports and hotels.
* Brochures - printed - right quantity, English and German and manage and chase and someone needs to tell them how many we need and liaise with the brochure owner
* At the event, you will be responsible for distribution and management of items you have been responsible for organising lanyards, name badges, giveaways, where will they be kept, packing the bags, staff locker system - recording etc, German events manager - Bastian, he will be the focal point
What we look for in an Events Coordinator;
* Previous experience assisting events or previous experience as a PA
* Good Excel skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* Solutions focussed
* Problem solver
What the successful Events Coordinator will receive;
* All expenses paid trip to Germany for ten days
* Competitive salary
* The chance to work for a global, leading technology brand
* The chance to add international events experience to your portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.