EUR HR Generalist
£400 per day | Denham | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the hospitality and travel sector, supporting them with the recruitment of an HR Generalists with European experience on an interim basis initially till the end of the year.
Our client is on a journey to deliver an amazing employee experience for colleagues and line managers. They want their HR colleagues to be adding value through every activity, every day.
The ideal candidate will support the review, design and implementation of European HR/ER Policies, Processes & Systems, particularly.
What is expected of the HR Generalists;
- Proven experience in reviewing, creating and communicating clear and effective HR/ER policies and procedures with a User-Friendly approach for Line Managers and Employees
- Experience of working with an offshore HRSS operating model to ensure policies and procedures sufficiently support the process design for day to day activities and HR system implementation (where required) E.g. absence policies
- ER/Employment law experience based within the UK is a necessity and some additional EUR Countries experience would be advantageous, particularly either German and/or French
- Support the set up/design framework of a CoE ER unit to include establishment of flow charts, case management system, innovation of scripts, Q&A documents and template innovation to reflect policy and maintain governance & compliance
- Support the design and framework of our HR Intranet & SharePoint customer facing platforms
- Be able to effectively roll out and communicate HR policies and procedures to HR Teams, Line Managers & Employees
- Stakeholder experience
What we look for in an HR Generalists;
- CIPD qualification desirable
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a HR Generalist with UK ER exposure - see below
- UK ER/ Employment law experience & preferably additional experience across some EUR Countries e.g Germany and/or France.
- CoE experience in advising (via telephone) on first line/volume Employee Relations activity such as disciplinary and grievance management and have excellent working knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience of working within a fast pace, multi-site organisation
- Strong communication skills with excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Workday experience would be preferable
What the HR Generalists;
- Competitive Day rate
- Modern working environment
- Working for an excellent globally recognised brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.