EUC Team Lead- Senior EUC Desktop Analyst- SCCM-ECM--Cloud
£54,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
EUC Team Lead/ Senior EUC Desktop Analyst- End User-SCCM/ECM/-Windows-Cloud- Fully remote/UK Wide
EUC Team Lead/ Senior EUC Desktop Analyst with end user computing team leadership/management experience and knowledge in SCCM/ECM, Windows Architecture and cloud workspace environments is needed to work with our Higher Education client to support their end user computing and modern workspace, Digital cloud transformation programme to team lead a small EUC team.
The EUC Team Leader/ Senior EUC Desktop Analyst will play a leading role in the client's End user services which supports staff and students and will be responsible for supporting on strategy, development and management of end user services across Microsoft workspace including Microsoft operating systems, MAC OS, Windows Desktops/Laptops, Desktops, Mobile Devices including tablets and phones on a variety of platforms and virtual Desktops and Remote Application provision.
The role will comprise of team leading a EUC team and will be a mixture of developing and deploying new services in line with modern and industry best practice ensuring services are running efficiency and securely.
EUC Team Lead/ Senior EUC Desktop Analyst- End User-SCCM/ECM/-Windows-Cloud
* Team leaderships and management experience with the ability to lead a small EUC team and allocate work, resources and outputs and deputising for the EUC Solution Architect.
* Extensive knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems (Windows10 and MacOS) and supporting Technologies (System Centre Configuration Manager), Intune, Application Packaging and other industry standard packaging methods.
* Experience with MAM, AWS Appstream and RemoteApp/Terminal Services infrastructure
* Experience of emerging desktop management solutions (Windows Autopilot and Microsoft Endpoint Manager) with a passion for modern and emerging desktop technologies.
* Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Organisational Unit design and Group Policy for Windows.
* Experience of implementing mobile device management solutions across Android and IOS using Microsoft InTune or other Mobile Device Management solutions.
* Experience in the management and provisioning of Windows devices via modern cloud methods (AD Azure and Microsoft Endpoint Manager/InTune)
* Experience of Microsoft Office 365 services and components as they relate to End User device provision, including OneDrive, Threat Protection and Data Loss Protection.
* Ability to deputise for the EUC Solutions Architect and be an SME around for the SCCM/ECM, windows architecture and cloud workspace environment.
EUC Team Lead/ Senior EUC Desktop Analyst
* Relevant technical certifications in senior desktop developing/EUC role.
* ITIL Foundation V3 certified
The role is fixed term for 3 years and is fully remote including excellent benefits, pensions, holiday allowance and training & development.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.