£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
London - Hybrid Working
£40,000 to £55,000 + benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an EUC Engineer to join a leading FS company. You will join a growing team of EUC Engineers in a cloud first environment providing 2nd and 3rd line support including project delivery, whilst providing ‘an escalation point’ to an existing offshore service desk. You'll be supporting a diverse user population within UK to cover both office locations and remote users. Technical knowledge of End User Computing technologies such as the O365 suite and Intune for management of endpoints. Ability to when needed, manage project work as well as operating as part of a larger team for more complex projects.
- Production Incident/Problem/Change assessment and resolution
- Be a point of escalation for the service desk, providing high-end technical support as appropriate
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- You have a flexible approach to working as you may be needed to help in other areas as part of larger team effort
- Keep up to date with End User Computing technologies and best practices
- Assist new teammates with setup of endpoints.
- Working alongside Service Desk, Business Users, Senior Management and the Wider IT Technical team.
- Proven experience of working as an End User Computing engineer or Technical Support Specialist
- Deep knowledge of Windows Administration (Windows 10/11)
- Azure active directory management
- Modern management of endpoints using Intune.
- Conditional Access management
- Strong knowledge and experience troubleshooting Microsoft O365 Suite
- PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Mac OS system, iOS and Android devices
- Ability to operate various desktop technology tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advance troubleshooting skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities to see issues through to resolution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing the best solutions to their queries.
- Strong research skills to build information on projects and to solve issues.
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team or individually and manage own workload.
- Can prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.