EUC Desktop Support Specialist
£40,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
EUC Desktop Support Specialist- End User Computing
EUC Destop Support Specilaist with knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows10/MacOS) and supporting technologies is urgently needed to work support our higher education within their end user computing team to help enable their digital transformation.
The EUC Destop Support Specialist will report into the EUC Solutions Architect and will be tasked with supporting IT workspaces including desktop, laptops, tablets, Mac and Windows devices ensuring correct configuration, installation and performance.
EUC Desktop Support Speialist- End User Computing- Essential Experience
* Knowledge of Desktop operating systems (Windows10 & MacOS) and supporting technologies (System Centre Configuration Manager)
* Some application packaging experience, ideally with knowledge of Intune, AWS Appstream and remoteApp/Terminal Services infrastructure.
* Understanding of desktop management solutions (Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Endpoint Manager).
* Awareness of Active Directory, organisational Unit design and Group policy for windows.
* Application packaging experience to endpoint devices with SCCM, Intune or other industry recognised packaging method.
* Experience of implementing mobile device management solutions across Android and IOS using Microsoft Intune or other mobile device management solution.
* An excellent dynamic attitude with a willingness to learn, and to be very much part of an expanding team.
EUC Desktop Support Specialist- End User Computing- Desirable Experience
* Experience of managing Windows devices via modern cloud methods (AD Azure/Endpoint Manager/InTune.
* Experience of Microsoft Office 365 services and how they relate to end user computing (OneDrive, Threat Protection & Data Loss Protection)
The role represents a great opportunity to join a developing end user computing team who are working on a critical cloud digital transformation. The role can grow with the individual, and you will be given an opportunity to be mentored and learn with an experienced team to develop your experience. Extensive learn and development opportunities and scope to to climb the pay scale.
Please note that role is fixed term for 3 years and includes full permanent benefits including an excellent pensions scheme.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.