£500 per day | United Kingdom | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
ER Manager - Contract
Lead the ER Operations team in the implementation and running of a number of key collective and individual consultation programmes across the business - end to end management of the process.
* To provide expert advice and support for any programme of work relating to the implementation of TUPE, Change Management and Redundancies.
* Ownership for consultation materials and processes, ensuring all ER materials comply with the UK legislation, best practice and updated by the team regularly.
* Strong subject matter expertise in the application of employment law, HR policy and process gained through working and managing key programmes such as TUPE, Change Management and Redundancies.
* Working with the Head of ER to carry out a full review of the current ER Operating model, with a view to making recommendations for the future TOM - past experience of working in an ER function and/or ER design required
* Facilitate the ER op model design work in order to develop the business case for the recommended ER TOM - working with the Head of ER to engage key stakeholders, People Team Director and wider PLT members.
* Support the process for signing off the business case and developing any transition plans needed to support the transformation.
* Experience of outsourcing and ADMs - at present advisory and admin level outsourced, op model will include review of outsourcing options in the future.
Please get in touch for a full job spec today.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.